…to provide excellent, professional legal services to our clients in a friendly, accessible way, at reasonable cost.
At Kinder Law Office, we understand that the complex details of most legal dealings can seem overwhelming. All members of our staff are ready to assist you and we meet personally with clients to ensure clear understanding and a comfortable, responsible, secure outcome. Our comprehensive yet straight-forward approach often earns from our clients the response, “That was easy!”
Our fee structure is competitive but our service and attention to detail are unsurpassed. Our staff will take the time to explain your options, opportunities and obligations and we’ll provide a detailed summary of all costs. We are committed to providing the best service possible with integrity and trust.
David A. Kinder B.A., LL.B, M.B.A.
Barrister • Solicitor • Notary Public
- Graduated Osgoode Law School in 1975
- Called to the Bar of Ontario in 1977
- Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- 10 years experience as in-house corporate lawyer for a large multi-national and smaller entrepreneurial companies
- Over 20 years in private practice
- Past President of Cambridge North Rotary Club
- Board member of Cambridge Nonprofit Housing
- Married with 2 adult children
- Co-organizer since 2006 of Dominican Journeys – an annual humanitarian mission to the Dominican Republic